1. All team members will be required to sign a "Non-disclosure Agreement" prior to accessing the Rubikloud-hosted Case Competition cloud environment.
2. In order to access the Rubikloud-hosted Case Competition cloud environment, GitHub account names need to be provided to the ABD organizing team by April 23rd.
3. The Case Competition challenge will consist of a business challenge that needs to be solved using a combination of analytical techniques and business acumen.
4. A team consists of 3-5 members. You must register as a team with all team members’ information completed online at abdtoronto.com/casecompetition
5. At least one participant within a team must be a post-secondary student or a recent graduate with the graduation date (or expected graduation date) later than Jan 01, 2017. (Please note that this rule was changed on April 13, 2018 in response to increasing demands)
6. Participation is free-of-charge.
7. The final results will be judged by a panel of industry experts. There is a total prize pool of $1,700 for the top 3 teams (currency: Canadian dollar)
8. Submission requirements will be provided to registered participants.